[disdads] Re: 4 quick things

  • From: Andre Schmidt <Andre.Schmidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'disdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <disdads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 18:15:02 +0000

Ernie:

I am planning to attend the Paintball, but will likely only join later (one of
the students is having his graduation dinner) for the pub-crawl. Are you going
to the Pub-crawl? If so, since we live relatively close to each other, can we
make plans to return together? I will not have a car, so maybe share cab?

Best Wishes,

Andre