[directmusic] Re: hi~~~

  • From: Michael Sweet <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 11:52:24 -0400

Hi Shan - The traffic on this list isn't what it used to be but there
are some very knowledgeable people nonetheless who can probably point
you in the right direction if you have a question.  Most of this list
consists of game composers and technical developers that use
directmusic for various projects.
--Michael Sweet