[directmusic] Re: directmusic Digest V4 #1

  • From: Matt Sanderson <modgeulator@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:16:31 +1100 (EST)

Thanks.
It's very much built around exclusively DirectMusic-ey features that can't be
recreated in Flash (secondary segments, audiopaths, transposition, tempo
changes, sample banks, etc,etc). I think there is some sort of plugin
architecture for Flash that allows it to be extended, so there's probably some
way of integrating with Flash that way. I'm no expert on Flash...
Matt

John Glynn <johnglynn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That is wonderful!! I wonder if if this could be done using actionscript in
the flash? (Or at least accessed via actionscript in flash?)