[directmusic] Re: Yahoogroup List Archival Complete

  • From: "Andrew Clark" <andrewclarkis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 11:38:43 -0400

That looks amazing dude! Thanks a lot.  Let me know if you need a hand with
a search engine.  ( Not that I'm a super-expert or anything; I just have
some experience installing various free-ware Perl engines, setting the right
flags, making it look pretty, and doing some customization if necessary. )

Cheers,
Andrew