[directmusic] Re: GDC roundup..

  • From: "David Yackley" <davidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 17:20:49 -0800

Since you mentioned demos - Scott Selfon and I will be doing an all day
DirectMusic tutorial at GDC and we'd love to have a bunch of great
DirectMusic demos to present.  (Good advertising!)  Better yet, we'd
also love to have a lot of you DirectMusic Geniuses there to take part
in the discussions. =20

Please email me privately (davidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) if you have something
you've worked on in the past couple of years that is GDC-worthy.
Thanks.

Also, it would be great to have a DirectMusic Hang some night if people
are interested.  =20