[directmusic] Re: DX9 DM Shutdown crash

  • From: LN Lurie <hydrix13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 02:11:45 -0500

Hello.
i'm new to the forum and to direct music, so i'm sure i will have many
other (weird) questions along the way... however, my question now is
what kind of system/hook up/rig should i have for direct music to be
begining and to possibly do a final project on?

(details on processors, OS, etc would be great.... i'm a mac user at
the moment and looking at laptops being sold around school...)
any information would be great!
thanks ya'll!
-LN

"Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid doing altogether." (i
think my friend Craig Anderson said this once, or at least lives by it)