[directmusic] Re: AlignToSegment problems

  • From: "Ciaran Walsh" <ciaran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 12:50:57 -0000

you can use enter/exit switchpoints and there's also the settings on the
right hand side of the boundaries tab where you can select how the segments
align if there are no switchpoints (at any time, at measure etc).
the quick response / after prepare time setting might also have something to
do with it