[digitalucifer] [...Come The Wolves] Fuck You, Cora

  • From: sku11fukkr <morpheus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: digitalucifer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 06:47:49 -0700 (PDT)

 Its interesting, the way people are. You share a nice experience with
someone, don't talk to them for a long time, then meet up with them again.
They're very nice and allude to still existing possibilities. Everything's
good. Then behind your back they show an entirely different face. It was
meaningless. They do not want to speak to you.
She couldn't say this to my face? Fuck her and fuck that sort of weak
deception.
Thankfully I atleast had John to tell me what was up. Dude, you're my fuckin
friend. I just can't believe I wasted my entire weekend waiting on that
shit.
--
Posted by sku11fukkr to ...Come The Wolves[1] at 4/25/2005 09:36:00 AM

--- Links ---
   1 http://digitalucifer.net//2005_04_25__col.php#111443625633076519