[digitalucifer] Re: [...Come The Wolves] Bahaha

  • From: Satrinah Nagash <kunoichikuro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: digitalucifer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 10:49:32 -0800 (PST)

That HAS to be a joke! I study Ninjutsu! HAHAHAHHAHA
"William C. Euber" <wharg0ul@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:hehehehehe.....the
intelligence of the native rutland "wildlife" never
ceases to astound. The REALLY pathetic part is that it took them 90 minutes
to catch a man in chains.

Here....take a look at this (spoof? it's gotta be) site and try to not piss
yourself.

http://www.realultimatepower.net/