[devel.cofsug] RFP: gitorious -- distributed code collaboration tool

  • From: Praveen A <pravi.a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: devel.cofsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 23:54:11 +0530

Another important RFP, I would to see worked on. We would really like
to use this software to serve chamba blender files from our own
server. This is also a ruby on rails project and might take
considerable effort. So I propose a team of 2-3 member to work on
this.

RFP http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=527162

Praveen
--