[desert-voice] announcement for all members and friends

  • From: "John Granet" <compoze@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <desert-voice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 15:01:30 -0700

I will be giving a piano recital to raise money for the Desert Blind and
Handicapped on May, 9 at the Church of St.  Paul in the Desert.  A buffet
will be served at six p.m. and the performance of standard classical works
will begin at 7 p.m.   The donation is $4- $40.00 per person. The church is
located on Alemeda in Palm Springs across from John's restaurant.  For those
taking the Sunda Sundial,  I would suggest arriving a little before six and
making your pickup time approximately 8-de30 The program will consist of
works by Bach, Beethoven,  Debussy,  Schumann,  Chopin and Brahms.   Hope to
see you all there.  Your Friend:   John Nicholas Granet