[desert-voice] Lower cost tablet

  • From: Dennis Bartlett <dennis.bartlett1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "desert-voice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <desert-voice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 09:07:14 -0700

For those looking for a lower cost tablet than the iPad,  you might want to
look at the Nexus 7 tablet running Android.  In my testing I have found this
tablet to be accessible,  it isn't quite as user friendly as my IOS devices.
You  can pick one of these up at Gamestop or you can also find one on line.
Also,  the Nexus 4 phone is accessible.  I don't suggest that you get any other
device at this time because of the skinning of Android that other manufacturers
do.  The Nexus devices are actual Google devices made by different
manufacturers,  but you get the pure version of Android,  which I believe will
give you a better experience than a skinned version

Good luck.

Dennis Bartlett
Email:  dennis.bartlett1@xxxxxxxxx
Skype:  dsbartlett