[ DeLUG ] :: Linux Cookbook Giveaway Results

  • From: David Huerta <huertanix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:08:34 -0700

The total jelly beans have been tallied and the winner is...

MIKE LEWIS, who came closest to the total of 527 jelly beans with a
guess of 590!

Mike: Please pick up your prize in the FA room.

Everyone Else:  Thanks for stopping by our booth at Club Day.  It has
been fun, but it doesn't end there.  DeLUG's meetings are every 2nd
and 4th Monday of the month at 7.00 pm|az, Rm. 106.  We have several
activities slated for this term.  Your e-mail address has been added
to our mailing list, so you'll automatically be informed about
upcoming meetings and events.

Thanks again!

david [.dh] huerta
devrylinux.org