[delphizip] Re: zipmaster.add

  • From: Alistair George <bigal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Russell Peters <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 12:59:52 +1300

Hello Russell,
(but for Russell sake pse someone else handle this if it is possible)

No, I was not using spanning. I have not got anything else going on in my code
that should make it appear to be busy. The only thing I have done is to change
the Nero InCD driver to a later one. I may change it back to be sure. But
otherwise it will be a new ZIPdll more than likely.

Where I sit programming is overlooking a Beach at Waihi Beach in New Zealand.
The Christmas carols are being sung in the village nearby and the sounds are
reaching here. Rather nice.

Seasons greetings to all and hope that everyone can look forward to a healthy
new year.
Regards,
Alistair George+