[delphizip] late change TZipMaster 170

  • From: "Russell Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 16:01:21 +1000

I have changed the function CheckForDisk to -
  function CheckForDisk(writing: bool): Integer;

This function tested fZipBusy but setting of this flag was moved (so it
could be correctly reset on error), so I was wanted to make sure the
function operated correctly (instead of testing fZipBusy it now tests the
passed writing flag which is only true on the call in WriteSplit).
In the next version, the ZipBusy property could be a test of ZipDllHandle
thus :
function GetZipBusy:bool begin Result := ZipDllHandle <> nil; end;
this would then allow controlled use of the dll by multiple ZipMasters (the
dll can only be loaded once per application).
Russell Peters
http://www.users.bigpond.com/russellpeters/delphizip.html