[delphizip] Re: error code 10?

  • From: "Mind Visualizer--Productive Mind Mapping Software" <mindvisualizer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 10:35:46 +0800

Sender£º Roger Aelbrecht
Sent£º 2006-11-22 02:14:22
Recipient£º delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC£º
Subject£º [delphizip] Re: error code 10?

Mind Visualizer--Productive Mind Mapping Software wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> First I'd like to thank the author of ZipMaster, it's excellent.
>
> I have a problem, when compressing the program checked ErrCode=10, but I
> didn't write the OnMessage handler, I don't know what dose that error code
> mean, and I couldn't find the description for error codes in the help. Is
> there a list for error code explanation? Or can anybody tell me what
> ErrCode=10 standards for? Thanks.

If I got it correctly then errorcode 10 = temporary file failure.
This means the dll cannot create r delete the temporaray file it needed
to create the archive

The explanation of the numbers is given in a pop-up window that is shown
when you click on the error number found by the DLL link in the help
file under the item ErrCode.

--
Roger Aelbrecht

-----------

Thanks for you reply, Roger Aelbrecht,

I'm using version 1.79 and when click on the "error number found by the DLLs"
there is only one sentence: "Possible error numbers given by the DLL's", no
further information, however, when click on "resource message ID number", it
gives a list of error msg, but I can't found item with number 10? bellow is
part of the list:

10101  GE_FatalZip    Fatal Error in ZipDLL.DLL: abort exception
  Internal error while executing code in ZipDll.dll, this should not happen.
10102  GE_NoZipSpecified   Error - no zip file specified!
  ZipFileName is not specified or the specified file does not exist.
10103  GE_NoMem    Requested memory not available
10104  GE_WrongPassword   Error - passwords do NOT match\nPassword ignored
10105  GE_CopyFile    Copying:

10106  GE_Except   Exception in Event handler
10107  GE_Reentered  Was busy, Instructions may have been lost!
10108  GE_Busy  Busy, Please wait
10109  GE_Inactive  not Active
10110  GE_RangeError  Index (%d) outside range 1..%d
10111  GE_TempZip  Temporary zipfile: %s
10112  GE_WasBusy  Busy
10113  GE_EventEx  Exception in Event
10118  GE_DLLAbort  DLL Error - Aborting

10119  GE_DLLBusy  DLL Error - Busy
10120  GE_DLLCancel  DLL Error - User Cancelled
10121  GE_DLLMem   DLL Error - Not enough memory
10122  GE_DLLStruct  DLL Error - Invalid structure ;
10123  GE_DLLEvent  DLL Error - Exception in handler
10124  GE_DLLCritical  critical DLL Error %d
10125  GE_Unknown  Unknown error %d

Best Regards,
Mind Visualizer--Productive Mind Mapping Software
2006-11-22