[delphizip] Re: checking dll's silently

  • From: "R. Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 08:11:34 +1100

Unfortunately because of an oversight it is not possible to do so as the
moment.
I will correct this as soon as I can.
It is possible to link the compressed dlls (ResDlls.res) to your application
and have the dlls always available (well almost always).
I will add an overloaded version of Load_???_Dll(silent: boolean): integer;
to allow you just to test availability of dlls without any messages.
- Russell Peters