[delphizip] Re: bug

  • From: "R.Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 16:36:36 +1100

The problem is with ImageList or more specifically with copying icons in an
ImageList - goes in one size comes out another.
I tested the icon 'size' before insertion and after extraction under
different Delphi versions (Cbuilder 6 and 2006 use the Delphi code) and did
not have one return the right size - this is rather surprising because the
'cloning' (copying) of the image is done by commctl.dll
Delphi 4  out = 318
Delphi 7  out = 318
BDS 4     out = 4286

The only 'cure' appears to be to rewrite the Demo to not use TImageList for
the icons.
- Russell Peters