[delphizip] Zipmaster: Can we use AddRecurseDirs alone without AddDirNames Addoptions?

  • From: sandeep dagar <mailsandeepdagar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 03:28:45 +0530 (IST)

Hi Experts,
I am using delphi zip 1.78 with Delphi 6.0. I am new to Delphi zip, hope you
can guide me. I want to zip my folder 'New Folder' recursively.
               RootDir := 'C:\temp35\New Folder';
                ZipMaster1.AddOptions := [];
                ZipMaster1.AddOptions := AddOptions + [AddRecurseDirs,
AddDirNames];
                ZipMaster1.FSpecArgs.Add('C:\temp\New Folder\*.*');
                 ZipMaster1.Add;

This code is zipping the with whole directory path exculding directory letter
like 'temp\New Folder\*.*' but I want with 'New Folder\*.*' (without mentioning
parent of New Folder).

               RootDir := 'C:\temp35\New Folder';
                ZipMaster1.AddOptions := [];
                ZipMaster1.AddOptions := AddOptions + [AddRecurseDirs];
                ZipMaster1.FSpecArgs.Add('C:\temp\New Folder\*.*');
                 ZipMaster1.Add;
This does not do any zipping. Please guide. Can not  'AddRecurseDirs' be used
alone as I need to add inner / child fodlers only not whole parents folder path?

Thanks in advance.
Sandeep

      Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Go to
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html