[delphizip] Re: ZipBuilder UnzBusy problem?

  • From: "Petko Kafedjiski" <kafedjiski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 17:48:28 +0100

Hello James,

The application is not multithreaded and I use the lastest version of the
component (ZipBuilder 1.7, but the problem is the same in ZipBuilder 1.6)
and the latest dll (included in ZB 1.7).

The problem persists with keyup and keydown events, and I think that the
problem is not there.

Thank you for your help!

Petko Kafedjiski