[delphizip] Re: UTF-8

  • From: James Turner <james.d.h.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:34:48 +0100

> Mostly that part works but UTF-8 support is unfinished

I'm curious, what needs to be done with UTF-8?

I've always found code-page conversions difficult to undertstand but was forced
to write a little code last week to do this and it all seemed to work. I used
MultiByteToWideChar and WideCharToMultiByte. With UTF-8, you don't even have to
worry about flags (only two choices, zero and something else).

-- James Turner