[delphizip] Temp file and limitations

  • From: Vincent MORIAUX <vmoriaux@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 17:30:29 +0100

Hi again,

I've two issues zipping (no compression) more than 400GB of data from
and to a network share:
    * The ZIP is created locally in the temp directory before been moved
to the final destination. Is there a way to forbid the temp file step ?
    * The ZIP created ZIP file size is only 4GB and contain only a small
part of the source files. Is there a limitation to ZIP file size ? Is
there a solution to that ?

I'm using latest TZipMaster and DLL (v1.79)

Thanks