[delphizip] Separate zip files

  • From: José García <josegarciasilva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 00:38:01 +1100

Sorry for the double post. Forgot to insert the reference to the old thread.

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this list, and I would like to first of all thank you for the
wonderful work you're doing in this area and for making it available to all.

Secondly, I'd like to ask a question which appears to have been asked
before (please refer to this thread[1]). It relates to add differences or
newer files
to a separate archive. It was not possible at the time of the original
question (November 2002), and I'd like to know if the functionality has
been implemented.

Cheers,
Jos&eacute;

--- Links ---