[delphizip] Re: Recognise Encrypted

  • From: "Roger Aelbrecht" <Aelbrecr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 14:38:04 +0100

Allan Fernandes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Question 1> I would like to ask the user the Zip
> Password (only if encrypted Zip) before calling
> Extract. Please advice.
>
> I am new to TZipMaster ver 1.52M
> I am a regular at Delphi 5
>
> Question 2> I am also new to this sort of Newsgroup.
> How do I get history of queries ?
>
> Regards
> Allan
Question 1.
When a password is needed the event OnPasswordError is
fired, here you can start your request to the user.
You need to put the password in the NewPassword parameter
and set Action to mbOK.

If you do not have an OnPasswordError event handler ZipMaster
will show its own password dialog

Question2.
Go to
//www.freelists.org/list/delphizip
there you can find a link to the archives of the list.

--
Roger Aelbrecht
http://home.tiscali.be/driehoeksw