[delphizip] R: Delphi Zip - status change for Russell Peters

  • From: "Matteo Riso" <matteo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 08:24:34 +0100

What a sad news :(

Good luck to Russel!!!

Matteo Riso
www.zipgenius.it
Happy ZipGenius User #1

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: delphizip-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:delphizip-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Per conto di Eric Engler
Inviato: mercoledì 29 gennaio 2003 1.51
A: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: [delphizip] Delphi Zip - status change for Russell Peters

As most of you know, Russell Peters has been doing most of the Delphi
development on the Delphi Zip project. He has also worked a lot on the
DLLs. We were very lucky to have someone so talented to work on this
freeware project.

I have recently learned that he has some serious medical problems. He
had a recent fight with Encephalitis, and that has aggravated a brain
disorder he had since childhood.

He is having trouble walking now, and he has a hard time focusing his
attention on any one subject for a long time. He wants to take some time
off of Delphi Zip so he can finish up some other projects.

The doctors are not optimistic about his future, and I hope you will all
keep him in your prayers.

I will post his latest files on my site soon. Delphi Zip will continue
to be developed, as long as I can continue getting such fine support
from the members of this list.

Eric

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.