[delphizip] OnSetAddName - remove file from the list

  • From: "Kiri Levente" <kirilevente@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:06:06 +0200

HI!

How is possible to cancel, remove the file in this event ?

procedure TBackupThread.ZipMasterOnSetAddName(Sender: TObject; var FileName:
String; const ExtName: String; var IsChanged: Boolean);

1. If I NOT set AddDirnames, it is possible to set IsChanged to true, and
FileName to nothing, it works

Problem with this solution: I cannot add files with the same name even if
they are in different folders, and I rename them (by adding path too), (Bad
Zip Options specified)

2. If I use AddDirnames, then I cannot set nothing, empty string for
FileName (Bad Zip Options specified).

The main question is: how can I cancel a file in this event ?

The second question is : why I cannot set empty string if AddDirnames is
set, or why without AddDirnames ZipMaster says duplicate filename even after
renaming the file ?

Thanks.