[delphizip] My website is now live

  • From: "James Turner" <james.d.h.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 17:09:42 -0000

Maverick is live - visit www.skaro.net for Maverick, Zipfusion and PC Enforcer

MAVERICK LAUNCH CENTRE
Probably the best launchpad program in world (well that's my opinion). It also
includes a number of integrated utilities.

ZIPFUSION
Probably the best zip self-extractor ..... This is a stand-alone sfx solution
that is highly configurable and can contain any number of embedded language
files.

PC ENFORCER
Probably the ...... you get the idea.
This copyright enforcement tool for developers is still in beta form but is
used by MAVERICK.
Though not downloadable, if you are a bona-fide developer, you may order a demo
version free.

-- James Turner