[delphizip] I want to extract 'abc.txt', but 'abc..txt' will be extracted instead

  • From: Edwin Yip <edwin.yip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 18:10:43 +0800

Hi Russell,
I found a bug of zipmaster,  check the attached sample project, there are
two files called 'abc.txt' and 'abc..txt' are in subfolder 'myfolder' in the
zip file that is being extracted, I wanted to extract 'abc.txt' but actually
 'abc..txt' was extracted.
Note the additional dot in the file name of the second file.

Thank you very much for your help in advance!

--
Best Regards,
Edwin Yip

Mind Mapping is as Effortless as Typing