[delphizip] Re: How to set/change comment for a single file?

  • From: Roger Aelbrecht <Roger.Aelbrecht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 15:34:02 +0100

Edwin Yip wrote:
> Hello to everybody, I haven't been posted here for quite a while.
> How to set, change and read comment for a single file in the ZIP archive? If
> you open a ZIP through 7-zip you'll see there are both created date and
> modified date, how to set the created date wit zipmaster? thank you.
> Best Regards,
> Edwin Yip
> Mind Mapping is as Effortless as Typing
> http://www.InnovationGear.com

The comment for a single file, is called filecomment and can be handled
during the OnFileComment event.
This event is fired during the Add operation for every file.
You can choose your file using the ForFile parameter in the event and
the filecomment is in the FileComment parameter, if you ant to change
the coment don't forget to 'set' the IsChanged parameter

The current version of ZipMaster does not allow to handle the created
date separately. Ir only knows the concept of FileDate, Filedate can be
changed using the Rename method.

--
Roger Aelbrecht