[delphizip] Fwd: ZipMaster instllation in Delphi 6

  • From: Miha Tomsic <miha.tomsic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Delphi Zip <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 15:13:53 +0200

Hello!

I am trying to install zipmaster 1.76 into Delphi 6 following the
instructions in install.txt. I must admit, I don't have a clue what i
am doing.

The problem starts at step 3. Install the VCL step 5) when I select
the units the second time (why is that?) I don't get the dialog to
select Yes, No, Cancel. Instead the screen blinks like there was a
dialog for a short fraction of a second and that's it.

If I try to compile or build ZipMaster I get an error:
[Error] WARNING. Duplicate resource(s):
[Error]   Type  2 (BITMAP), ID TZIPMASTER:
[Error]     File C:\Program
Files\Borland\Delphi6\ZipMaster\VCL\ZipMstr.dcr resource kept; file
C:\Program Files\Borland\Delphi6\ZipMaster\VCL\ZipMstr.res resource
discarded.

Any idea where I went wrong?

Thanks in advance, Miha