[delphizip] Re: Files Skipped

  • From: Alistair George <bigal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Roger Aelbrecht <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 06:49:22 +1300

Hello Roger,
I have parsed the memo strings in my code which pass the info to zipmaster/Zdll
and it 'looks' clean. What I need to do is to get the memo strings and view them
with a hex editor comparing Win98 and WinXP (incidentally NTFS).

I got another issue yesterday which aborted a backup. The error code (missing
file) on directories is an annoyance, but a backup abort is a big problem and
personally, if there is a file the DLL cannot handle, I would prefer a report,
rather than an abort. I tried to repeat the issue, but it did not appear second
time round. Will advise if I can get more info.
Cheers,
Al+

--
Regards,