[delphizip] Re: Filename start with '-'

  • From: "Roger Aelbrecht" <Roger.Aelbrecht@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 20:47:39 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "LYCJ" <lycj@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 2:59 PM
Subject: [delphizip] Filename start with '-'

> I just noticed that you cant delete any filename start with '-' , is that
possible to add a "" when sending it to dll?
> Thanks
> Regards
> Joseph Leung

Just tested adding file with filename beginning with '-' is also not
possible

I may be wrong but we just cannot add something to the filename before
sending to the dll
The dll uses the name as we pass it to find the file.
So if we add something before passing to the dll, we have to remove it in
the
DLL
how are we going to know when we are allowed to remove anything

If I am wrong here, please tell me.

The problem can be avoided by passing a directory name in front of the
filename.
Make the root dir one step less long and add this in front of the filenames.

HTH

Roger Aelbrecht
http://web.wanadoo.be/driehoeksw