[delphizip] Re: FSpecArgs.Add

  • From: "Russell Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 15:46:52 +1100

The ExtAddStoreSuffixes are only concerned with the suffix (including
leading dot), I will probably add some more formatting code to extract this
from any given arguments - I made it so you supply a list in the same format
that it originally uses but can expand it's capability to keep things more
uniform.
if 'c:\work\*.*' is in FSpecArgs then it should 'find' any files in
'c:\work'
These found files are then filtered to remove any that match any filespec in
FSpecArgsExcl.
Russell Peters
http://www.users.bigpond.com/russellpeters/delphizip.html