[delphizip] Extracting files to different locations

  • From: "Nasty PC's Coding" <coding@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:55:05 -0000

Hi,

I was wondering if it's possible to extract files to different locations
from the same archive?

Example..

Archive.zip : has the following files
Readme.txt  : would go to C:\ArchiveFiles\TextFiles\Readme.txt
Picture.jpg : would go to C:\ArchiveFiles\PictureFiles\Picture.jpg
etc...

As currently I'm just extracting to a default folder and then
renaming/moving them to the required folders.

I'd like to be able to just extract to the folder without having to
rename/move afterwards hopefully saving time and processing power.

Also, I'm doing it in C++, so if there's no code examples, telling me
what to look into would still be very helpful!

Thanks for your time,
arden