[delphizip] Re: ExtractStreamToStream

  • From: Gerard <gslurink@xxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:49:57 +0200

hmm, actually I have never used the ExtractStreamToStream so I am not sure
what it is supposed to do.
I might be that this does not decompress anything. At least the
AddStreamToStream method seems
to add a  memory stream to the ZipStream as packed data. (so not
compressing I suppose)

Anyone who can shed more light on this ?