[delphizip] Re: Delete with wildcards - dll location

  • From: "Russell Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 08:00:30 +1000

If you put the required DLLs in the same directory as your application they
should be found first (and only) or you can specify the DLLDirectory when
you design your application - setting it to '.\dir' should cause it to try
app\dir (app being your application directory) (I must check just setting
'.' but should work).
The dlls are pretty-well backward compatible - I have successfully used the
1.70 with an app that had 1.50.
Russell Peters
http://www.users.bigpond.com/russellpeters/delphizip.html