[delphizip] Re: Compiler options in borland c++

  • From: "Roger Aelbrecht" <Roger.Aelbrecht@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 18:26:08 +0100

Tom Callant wrote:
> Hi ppl,
>
> I just installed the TZipBuilder component in Borland C++ Builder 4
> and = would like to use the compiler options of this component, but I
> don't = know how.
>
> Can someone pleas explain where I need to make the changes?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Tom
> Scanned for all known viruses by AXSWeb, developed by Secuteam NV

This=20mail=20sent=20by=20SecuTeam=20NV=20has=20been=20scanned=20for=20all=
> =20known=20viruses.
> AXS=20Mail=20powered=20by=20SecuTeam=20NV.
> Register=20for=20AXS=20Mail=20at=20http://www.secuteam.com

There are two ways to set compiler options.
You can set them in your project options, I am not sure it is the same in
BCB4
but in BCB5 use Project|options and then the tab Directories/conditionals
In that page you have conditional defines with an edit button there you can
set
the options you want separated by a comma.

The second way works only for the TZiPBuilder options
Open ZipBuilder.h just below the #include statements you will find three
statements like //#define NO_SPAN, remove the // for those options you
want to use so that it reads e.g. #define NO_SPAN that activates the options

HTH

Roger Aelbrecht
http://web.wanadoo.be/driehoeksw