[delphizip] Re: Choosing destination filenames

  • From: "Russell Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 07:06:00 +1100

The latest stable ZipDll version is 17012
http://www.users.bigpond.com/russellpeters/Files/ZipDll17012.zip
UnzDll 17011
http://www.users.bigpond.com/russellpeters/Files/UnzDll17011.zip

I was waiting to update the web page until new version but being ill has
delayed everything
I will try to bring it up to date as soon as I can.
You could send your project to me if you like (always need to test in
different ways) - have to send to russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx .
Hopefully at the weekend I will have a new test (beta?) version of ZipMaster
prepared - it has better support for spanning to CDs!

Russell Peters
http://www.users.bigpond.com/russellpeters/delphizip.html