[delphizip] BCB ZipBuilder Help

  • From: Gene Norris <enorris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 08:29:42 -0400

Has anyone gotten ZipBuilder 1.70 working with Borland C++ V6?

I was able to get ZipBuilder 1.70 installed  in the BCB V6 IDE with the
help of Roger Aelbrecht.  However, I am still getting errors such as: [C++
Error] Main.cpp(43): E2268 Call to undefined function 'max' while building
Demo1 and getting  these warnings as well:

[C++ Warning] _prolog.h(47): W8059 Structure packing size has changed
[C++ Warning] _prolog.h(19): W8059 Structure packing size has changed

I found the two _prolog.h files; one under the Borland Include\config and
the other in include\stl, but do no know how to prevent the warnings.

I found these comments in the ZipBuilder.h file, but am still getting the
error:

        -Changes proposed by Russell Peters required to enable component to
be build on BCB6
         - changes for unknown min/max macros

Thanks, Gene.