[delphizip] An idea for Progress type names

  • From: "Russell Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 18:10:58 +1100

I have a problem at present with the extra progress reports from the dlls
(only ZipDll at present)
When setting total size/files I could send an error code for the operation
ie
   0 = normal (compress / extract files)
   1= Resetting Archive Bits
   2=Copying to destination
       more to be added

this way the appropriate resource ID could be calculated for some new
strings
the modified callback handler could store the value until EndOfBatch and
substitute for the name in NewFile events.

Does this sound ok?
- Russell

- hoped to get new ZipDll (1.72) ready tomorrow but may be later (have to
give chance for answers)