[DECtalk], the file archive

  • From: "Sean Randall" <Shwatscoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dectalk list" <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 19:25:44 -0000

heya folks:
Don't no how many of you had been to the ftp file archive before, dont' no
how many of you have been there sinse the link was added to our site.
But there's a new 3.9 Mb mp3 where Paul plots the murder of the rest of the
dt characters by machine gun.  The file contains language and should be
considered before downloading - it's in the main directory and is called
paulinater.
--- in other news, people seemed fairly happy about red dwarf:
so there's a page on the site, and the next episode is scheduled to the
uploaded for y'all on friday.
Hope you have as much fun with it as I did
Sean R.

Sean Randall, the Unoficial DECtalk homePage!
//www.freelists.org/webpage/dectalk

---
the DECtalk list.
dectalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx