[DECtalk], new member with a question.

  • From: "jowywa79" <jowywa79@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dectalk list" <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 22:34:05 -0700

Hello. My name is Joseli and I've recently joined this list because I'm
interested in making songs using dectalk.
I'm using a dectalk demo and have a copy of the phonemes and scales.  My
only problem is that I am not what one would call musically talented and
can't really tell what notes make up a song.  Is there an easy way around
this?  I read something on the web, I think it was from this list about
creating dectalk songs from a ring tone file, but I don't quite understand
how to do it.
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.  I hope to meet many new
friends on this list as well.

Joseli
I have attention deficit dis......
Hey! What's that? can I play with it?