[DECtalk], Re: update red dwarf ep2-5

  • From: shaun everiss <shaun.e@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 14:19:32 +1200

If you can good.
Also, since you can, could you redoo the ep2-5, I had it up temperary, but
its not as well good.
A few things
my mp3 encoder can't go bellow 32kb, which means I must use 9mb to 10mb ogg
files.
2.  Soundrecorder will not mix the themes etc.
So if you could redoo the ep when you can, that would bee good.
Thanks nick for the help.
And the music.