[Debatewise RRT] DOTM

  • From: "Alex Helling" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 17:12:17 +0100

Hi,

     My usual late declaration. Sarah wins this month (I suspect Nadia
spending a lot of time on the WODC which I don't score - like the GYP -
might have something to do with it so don't rest on your laurels!) Nadia
comes second with Harriet in 3rd joint with Josh Dickens. So congratulations
and as usual thank you to everybody who has contributed.

This month was somewhat quieter than the last few months (I'm guessing a
combination of the WODC and holidays) except for Sarah who seems to put
about the same amount on debatewise almost every month! I particularly
noticed that you are still taking debates for you to put up but not adding
to the debates that I add. So I have created a thread on the forums
http://debatewise.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1
<http://debatewise.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=22> &t=22 asking what
kinds of debates you are most likely to contribute to if I put them up.

Though it occurs to me that me forgetting to direct you to either the forum
http://debatewise.info/forum/index.php or the task list
http://debatewise.info/index.php/tasks/one-hour-tasks the last few weeks
might have something to do with this!

Thanks,