[Debatewise RRT] 1st March debates

  • From: Alex Helling <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewise rrt <debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 18:55:58 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,
    Debater of the month for February is Nadia, followed by Sarah and  Harriet.
Quite a quiet month in terms of the numbers of debates going up  - I guess as I
have not been paying so much attention to debatewise  with the move that is not
necessarily entirely bad. But hopefully not  something that will continue!

Alex

Forumand task list
Can schools progress be measured without stifling creativity?

The two party system is making the US ungovernable.

Pro-American dictators are ethically superiorto anti-American tyrants and
potentates.

The media is too powerful.

Will cricketer Steven Davies coming out be a turning point for gay people in
team sports?

Success of the Kings Speech shows that the UK film council should not be axed.

On the site
Give aid to G20 countries.