[debatewisegypcc] Re: share your Google Wave address

  • From: Roxy James <roxy_lithium@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <debatewisegypcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 20:30:03 -0400

Hi! I'm Roxy James CC for Trinidad: roxyjamesleonhart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 05:53:25 -0800
Subject: [debatewisegypcc] share your Google Wave address
From: qasirroonjha@xxxxxxxxx
To: debatewisegypcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear All,

Trust you are fine and well.its my request to all of you that kindly share your
Google Wave address that we can each other at Google Wave.

as my address is

qasirroonjha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks

Qaisar Roonjha

CC from Pakistan

On 19/11/2009, mugabi simon levin <mugabisl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Dave,

I am about to try out my wave, but my question is which 10 people to invite?
including our panel members?

ADVISE

CC. Uganda

Simon Levin MUGABI,

Personal Email: mugabisl@xxxxxxxxx
Mob:    +254 721 178 413  +254 721 178 413  (Kenya)
Mob:    +256 784 053 344  +256 784 053 344  (Uganda)