[ddots-l] Re: will restoring my system to a date from months ago end up deleting my sonar projects-in-progress?

  • From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 19:38:55 -0800

Basically, what I did was back up my project files on an external hard drive,
and when I put copies of them onto a new hard drive, they still work just
fine. This happened to me about a year ago when one of the internal hard
drives in my music machine failed. For me, it was the hard drive itself that
was a dud! Usually you'd think that hard drives, whether internal or external,
would last longer than just one year!