[ddots-l] when installing, pc cant access jaws.dll

  • From: "Dave Hillebrandt" <dave@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 07:56:34 -0500

Hello All,
   My xp machine finally bit the dust sadly, so need to reinstall on windows 7
machine, this is sonar 8.0 and cakewalking.
Have haws installed and sonar installed easily enough, but while installing
cakewalk it gives message that cant access sonarjaws.dll and that either I dont
have permition to access or something. not terribly pc literate, and never used
windows 7 til now. am sure something basic I'm not doing? Please help!!!
any suggestions welcome. Dave