[ddots-l] what to get

  • From: Jay Thompson <jayken2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 12:18:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hey y'all.  Listen I'm thinking about upgrading from
sonar 2.2, to whatever is accessible for us.  Now
then, tell me, what is accessible the latest in sonar
that blind folks are using, and is it autotoon
accessible as well. can I record automation of effects
without any problem, cuzz with sonar 2 the alt+x thing
ain't working on my system!  Thanks
Jay Thompson