[ddots-l] Re: virtual analog, questions

  • From: "Damon Fibraio" <dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 13:44:53 -0400

Sorry it took a while to reply to this. Been on vacation.

The nord keyboards like the nord lead 2x, nord stages and nord electro are
very accessible. So is the nord wave.

Novation is cool. I have used an x-station a-station and a nova 2. The menus
don't rap and they can be figured out if you don't mind making notes on the
menus. Same with the alesis ion, although the modulation matrix is a bit
tricky without notes.

The jp8080 is still very accessible, but again, meuy diving is necessary.
Good luck finding one.

The Korg Radias has potential, but it is full of a lot of menus as well.

I can't speak on the access virus ti2 or snow. It seems the the menus do
rap, but somebody tells me that may not be the case anymore.

This is pretty much all I know. You can also look into the Dave Smith
instruments prophet 08. Seems like it would be accessible.

--
Damon Fibraio
screen names -- aol: dfibraio...msn dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxxx skype: dfibraio